Fitting the Tailwell to a cordless drill
Follow these easy steps to fit your Tailwell.
- Place the Tailwell drive shaft into the open chuck and pull the flexible sleeve backwards, firmly onto the drill.
- Tighten the drill chuck, making sure that the chuck claws are aligned with the flats of the Tailwell driveshaft.
- Pull the flexible sleeve back on the drill once more to ensure that it is tight.
- Pull the stretchy cord over the back of the drill. This is for safety against the Tailwell dropping off the drill accidentally.
- Oil the cutters with the oil supplied in the kit.
- The Tailwell is now ready to trim.
How to use yourTailwell for the first time
And important guide to the first time you use your Tailwell® power tail trimmer. Watch now.
How to cut dag-filled, long and wet tails
No matter what condition the tails are in – long-haired, wet or dag-filled, Tailwell® can cope easily.